It’s clear from a quick Google search that the options to improve your website are endless. Oh, wait, there’s only 458 million!
But seriously, to narrow down the choices for improving your website with a busy schedule, you’ve got to choose the tasks that will have most effect.
Maximizing Conversion Rate
There are plenty of discussions about driving more traffic and visitors, however, making the most of the visitors you already have and converting them into leads and prospects is often overlooked.
A conversion happens whenever a visitor responds to a call-to-action (CTA). Here are a few common ones:
- Requesting a free consultation
- Signing up for email marketing
- Filling out a form to download a piece of content
And you need as many people as possible to take action so that they can become leads.
So how do you increase conversions? Here are a few you can start with:
- Communicate your unique selling point - Explain clearly what customers will get with you that they can’t get with competitors in a manner that fits naturally in your website copy.
- Include CTA’s on all content pages - Put one to two CTA’s on every blog and service page to give visitors as many chances as possible to convert. Match them to the subject of the page as well as you can.
- Clear Landing Pages - Remove the menu, sidebars, headers, and images not related to the offer so that nothing distracts them from converting.
Be specific to your industry and desired action and guide your users to take the next step.
If you’re a chiropractor... then you’ll probably want them to ‘Schedule An Appointment.’
If you’re an insurance agent.. then ask them to ‘Get A Quote.’
If you’re a lawyer... offer a ‘Free Consultation.’
While these tips will boost your website’s conversion rate, the ways to maximize conversions are ever-changing! So keep in touch with us on social media and subscribe to our online marketing success newsletter (this is also a CTA!).
Then check out 4 Ways to Increase Conversions You Haven’t Considered and make your website into a powerful lead machine!
Till next time!